I was "tagged" on a friend's blog to list 7 random things about myself. I have just learned what "tagged" meant...must be a blogging term. I thought it would be fun so here it goes.
1. I have a gumball obsession. I cannot pass a gumball machine without putting a quarter in. I don't know how or why this started but having kids makes this a difficult habit because they always want quarters for the machine now.
2. I can't stand the sound of people popping their knuckles. It gives me the willies and makes me want to gag.
3. I could sleep until noon if my life allowed it. I was always told that as I got older that my body wouldn't let me sleep in anymore but oh I can still do it.
4. I LOVE popcorn. I can eat a whole large popcorn at the movies by myself. Some have learned that I get my own popcorn bag from the microwave because there won't be much left for anyone else (sorry Dave!).
5. I have long hair right now because my husband loves it. Ever since he has known me, I have had short hair and he never really had an opinion on it. I grew my hair out after Anna was born after laziness and now he has an opinion :).
6. I really really miss Dunkin Donuts. They say America runs on Dunkin but Hawaii does not because it isn't here!! Maybe I should open my own? There is no place here to find a good cheap cup of coffee. French Vanilla with skim milk only please...
7. I miss college because I miss studying, taking tests, learning, and being challenged. Yes, I am a complete nerd. Of course I miss the fun stuff too but I love studying!! I am jealous of Joel and his online classes right now. I am thinking about maybe taking some classes once Jesse gets a little older.
I hope you have enjoyed learning more about me. I now "tag" Laura Beth Rhodes, Sandra Libby, and Hillery Gaiser.
National AIDS Marathon Training Program: My First Coaching Job - As a coach for the National AIDS Marathon Training Program in 1998, I trained my runners – the majority self proclaimed couch potatoes – to successfully ...