Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blessing #4

For some of you, this is a surprise...so SURPRISE! Yes, we are expecting Thorson baby #4. I am currently 19 weeks with a due date of Jan. 26. I was VERY sick early on (much different than my other pregnancies) but am doing much better now. When we first told the kids, we got quite different responses than what we thought we would receive. Asher said "I have to take care of 3 kids!" and Anna stated that if it wasn't a girl than she didn't want it. Today we had the joy of seeing the little bugger moving around in an ultrasound and then the joy as Anna danced and screamed with excitement when we told her that it was a indeed a GIRL! "I knew it!" She squealed over and over and over again. She has so many plans for the 2 of them already. Asher already loves the baby and showers my growing belly with hugs and kisses. Joel is glowing (even though he was POSITIVE it was a boy). Needless to say we are all very excited to welcome a baby girl into our family.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Your friend told me a while ago when I met her and I was just bursting waiting till you announced it!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy it is a girl, and that she is happy and healthy in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys...YEAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!!!!!! So happy that Anna will have a buddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mary. I am so happy for you and especially for Anna. My favorite response was Asher.

    ReplyDelete