Friday, October 10, 2008

Randomness

OK, Kylee this one is for you. I feel I have nothing really exciting to blog about but since there was a request for a new entry, here it goes! You must keep in mind as I ramble that I am running on about 4 hours of sleep. Poor Jesse was up most of the night with a fever and stuffiness making it hard for him to eat. As I am typing, he is grabbing at the keys and my arms while his snot and drool is dripping all over me (lovely). The kids are playing downstairs in a make shift fort I built but I still hear a small battle brewing. Maybe if I just ignore them...thank God it is Friday!!!! Joel gets Monday off and he already promised me a sleep in day...woo hoo!!


Pajama Time...I just love this picture.

Anna trying to be a big girl after her shower. She loves when I put her hair up like this.

and I just had to show off the invitations I made for Anna's birthday party. We are having a princess tea party. We are actually having the girls dress up like princesses. Anna has been counting down to this day and already has tea cups assigned to all her friends. We are having about 6 little girls over and she only has 4 tea cups. She is so concerned and prays every night "dear Jesus, I don't have anymore tea cups". What she doesn't know is we have a brand new procelain set to give her as a birthday present. I am really looking foward to this super girly party.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. The invitations are beautiful. Anna has to be one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. Post a picture of her tea set. I'm getting Julianna a tin set for Christmas.

    And yes you did tell me that you stayed in the same house as my in-laws. It was a nice vacation...just too short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!!! we're friends again! thanks for the new posts. sorry to hear that jesse is sick. babies are not fun when they are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the invitations! SO CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete