Sunday, January 9, 2011

37 weeks, 4 days.

C-section is scheduled for Jan. 21st. How can 12 days seem like forever and ever away?! Anna and Asher are so excited. Asher made a paper chain that he has been using to count down the days. He does such a good job at taking care of me, always concerned about whether or not I am feeling well or if I need help with something. He loves hugging my belly and feeling the baby move. Anna is in baby heaven. We find baby dolls in every piece of baby equipment we have pulled out. She has even swiped a few outfits that I find her babies dressed in. She tells me that she will take care of her baby sister, even feed her at night, and she will come get me if she needs help. Jesse knows something is coming as he says "baby's?" when he points to the car seat or crib but of course doesn't quite understand where this baby is coming from and that she will usurp him as the baby of the family. I am just trying to take one day at a time...pregnancy insomnia is killing me and I have become super lazy dealing with the back pain and swelling. We just can't wait to meet this little one!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet the little on too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get to know all four of the kids. I used to be a pretty good uncle but it is them that make me great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look FABULOUS. Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So want more pics of your big belly. 12 days IS forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you Mary. I can't wait to see pictures of your newest princess :)

    ReplyDelete