Monday, July 12, 2010

We ARE alive

My blogs may be far and few between for a little while. As of now our temporary home is Embassy Suites in Waikiki. I can keep in touch via Joel's iphone but I find it annoying to type anything with depth on it...I keep punching the wrong letters and lose patience. I am sad to say I have 300 pictures on my computer of a wonderful 4th of July, sailing, birthday celebrations, and sunset pictures on the north shore but no way to share them with you at the present time....boy will there be a doozy of a post in the future! We have 6 days left in paradise. Then we fly to LA where we will spend 3 days in Disneyland. Anna talks nonstop about the princesses-it will be such a magical time for her, and Asher just can't wait for the rollercoasters. Then we will be driving cross country on an almost 3 week adventure. This is a dream of Joel's and I am excited to help him make it happen. However I am secretly wishing for a plane ticket from LA to Dayton for myself...I hate long car trips! However, I know there will be glorious moments along with the bad. We are super excited to see friends and family that we haven't seen in years, and are looking forward to spending time in Yellowstone Park and Mt. Rushmore. Pray for our sanity! I will keep updating as much as I can through the transition...maybe I can find a way to share some pictures too.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I will keep you guys in prayer. Jeremy and I just drove from Mass to TX with the baby and no big brother to distract him. I know it's not the same as having 3 kids in the car and driving practically coast to coast, but I do sympathize. I wish our trip could have been leisurely and fun, but we had to get here fast so Jeremy could get to a job interview.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and if you have any left after the ones you need to get through a 3 week car trip, we would gladly covet some of your prayers as we start over here.

    ReplyDelete