Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Festival

Yes, my favorite time of year!  I love all things fall and this weekend we spent a whole afternoon at a fall festival!  The place may have been a little ghetto in my book but that didn't stop us from enjoying it to the max.  The kids were in heaven.


Pumpkin Painting

Unlimited hayrides involving a ride through the woods with some giant spiders and graveyards.

 A giant slide.  The kids loved riding with "cousin Alyson"!

 Even Uncle Pat and Aunt Priscilla got in on the fun!

 Yes, us too.  I had hay stuck in every inch of my body.

Asher "surfed" down.
 
The day ended with s'mores in our fire pit, "camping" in our tent with some neighbor friends (we all ended up sleeping in our own beds), and spider hunting in the nearby park (and yes, this is for real!).

LOVE FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment