Friday, December 6, 2013

Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Yes, I am a little late in my post but I want to take a moment to remember all we are thankful for before heading into all the Christmas posts. We spent Thanksgiving with my parents in West Virginia which was a special time. We made a "thankful" turkey to remind us what we were celebrating-each feather is something we are thankful for. The following pictures will be some of those things. (I heard the Sounds of Music song in my head…these are a few of my fav-or-rite things!)

 Train rides with Grammie at the mall where she works.

 Playing in the leaves (this is how a walk with Finn went. Needless to say we didn't get very far).

 Anna expressing herself.

 Pizza! Jesse's favorite food.

 Josie LOVES hats and mittens.

 Family outings

 Especially ones that include exploring!

Our dog Finn

We pray that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and remembered all the gifts He has given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment