Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Let it Snow

Wow, I never thought snow would be such a foreign word to me. To my Bostoners...wow. I don't know what else to say! We have seen the snow storms all over the news over here, and from what I hear from friends, I am not sure if we ever experienced something like that in our 41/2 years there. I heard on Thursday it took many people up to 6 hours to get home and that there were abandoned cars all over the place due to running out of gas. And then to get it again on Sunday with rain and then freezing over. It is just so surreal to me. Joel kind of giggles when he sees it because he thinks about how long it took to shovel our driveway. So to all those out there shoveling, we are thinking of you!

3 comments:

  1. Snow? Sounds familiar but I can't seem to place it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, we booked tickets to Hawaii today. May 31 - June 13. I hope those dates work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joel can keep his giggles to himself! HA! Just kidding. If you ever want to help us shovel, you know where we live. :)

    ReplyDelete