Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekend Fun

Here are Asher and Anna having fun at the beach with some new friends. We went for a couple of hours on Friday and I was the one who ended up sunburned. I mean glow in the dark sunburned! That was all I needed...something else to aid in my sleepless nights.

Then Saturday we went to zoo. This is actually are 3rd trip to the zoo since moving to Hawaii. We have bought a yearly pass and it is such a fun and easy thing to do every now and then. The kids love it there, and I think it is pretty cool myself. My personal favorite is the hippos. I don't know why but they are just so cool to watch...being so big yet so graceful in the water. Asher favorite this time was the rhinocerous, and Anna was a monkey all day.
Here is Asher with the giraffes and Anna ready for a burger after the busy morning.


The week has been filled with completing many house projects. The painting is done so look for some pictures this week, and yes I am very happy with the colors! And it makes the house feel much more warm and like a home. The backyard has been "sodded" so now we are watering and waiting for the day that the kids can play back there again. This week we hope to tackle the baby's room...only 6 1/2 more weeks!!! Hopefully by then we will be done with the settling-in process of this move. I can't believe it has only been 3 months. It feels like so much longer.

I will leave you with some fun tidbits about the kids from this week. Asher told me today that he wants to be 3 things when he grows up to be a man (yes he used those words) - "superman, a mailman (loves the mailtruck), and flying planes"...boy, he is going to be busy! As for Anna, we have decided there must be a girl's wrestling team somewhere because she is the queen of pinning Asher down until he cries for us to rescue him. Torturing Asher is her daily sport. We really wonder how a 3rd child is going to change the dymanics of their relationship.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! Miss you so much and thanks for the b-day gift!

    ReplyDelete