Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jesse is here!

Ok, please forgive me if I don't do this right. I have never blogged before. (this is Joel by the way) But I am entering into this world of blogs to announce the arrival of our son, Jesse. He was born on Monday, April 28, 2008 at 12:20 pm (Hawaii time!). He is 7 lbs 9.6 oz and is 18 and 3/4 inches long. He has more hair than either Asher or Anna had, and he is perfectly healthy. Mary has survived her 3rd c-section and is recovering very well. We have been very pleased at how well the procedure went. I have included some pictures here of Jesse and the family. Mary and Jesse will hopefully be released from the hospital tomorrow (Wed), the same day that Mary's mom gets into town. I know Mary will post more later, but this is a start! We love and miss all of you.
Joel


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are so excited about Jesse's arrival and that everything went well. At the same time it is so difficult to not be there with you and visit you in the hospital! It such seems strange! We miss you so much. Welcome Jesse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the first picture!! That is fabulous! And he is such a handsome little guy--Jesse, that is :) I'm praying for your recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of you! So thankful to hear of Jesse's safe arrival into the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesse, Can you say "GO HUSKERS!"? Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Thorson family! We're celebrating with you on the arrival of Jessie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS. Thanks for giving me another Grand Nephew! I'm glad your surgery went well.
    Love,
    Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a dream baby! Jesse is so handsome and you looked so great holding him. Will be praying for a swift recovery so you may enjoy this time with your new baby boy.
    Again congrats and we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete