Saturday, May 9, 2009

Beach Days with Grammie and Poppy


Grammie has always been a beach bum. She loves life in Hawaii.

Asher treasure hunting with Poppy. Asher would run ahead and make "X"'s in the sand and say "look here Poppy!". He was very disappointed that they didn't find any pirate treasure chests.

It is so tough being a baby in Hawaii. These naps on the beach are priceless.

We had a wonderful time with Grammie and Poppy. Time with family is always special and cherished. As we were driving to the airport Asher says to me "Mommy, you better obey your parents because if you don't they will give you a spanking.". I got a kick out of that. It was sad to see them go. As I said in a previous blog, my Mom left very sick and was diagnosed with Bronchitis when she returned to WV. Then our 3 kids were all diagnosed with pneumonia. Thankfully all are feeling better but it was a long week. Now Joel is sick. But the house is looking like a home and we are sooooo happy here. I plan on sharing some photos in my next post.

Happy Mother's Day to all my dear friends that have progressed into motherhood, and especially to my lovely Mom and Mother-in-law! You are always in our thoughts. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are settling in to your new home and that everyone is feeling better. Lots of love, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete